Choosing to work for Mobistar is deciding to be an active part in the evolution of a dynamic and innovative company, in constant development!
Working at Mobistar also means personal development, mobility and opportunities. Your work environment evolves in line with your responsibilities.
Our way of working is clear: at Mobistar, information is accessible and our staff is equally open and available!
Mobistar in a nutshell:
- A company at the forefront of technical development
- An open and accessible environment
- An opportunity to progress within a strong cohesive team at a human scale
- The chance to take on responsibilities while benefiting from flexible schedules and remote work options
Take the next step and apply for one of the positions available within our team!
Work @ Mobistar
Employees who are more satisfied, and more involved
How to apply?
How does the application procedure work at Mobistar?
We will always confirm when we have received your application. If you don’t get a confirmation, it means that the application has not been successfully submitted.
We check whether your knowledge, skills and experience correspond to the desired profile.
If this is the case, we’ll make an appointment with you for an interview. For jobs in a Mobistar Center, we organise recruitment sessions near you.
The selection was positive?
Welcome to Mobistar!
- An attractive salary
- 32 vacation days per year
- Meal vouchers
- Pension savings
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Variable benefits
- Options for telecommuting and flexible hours (depending on your position)
- Company car (depending on your position)
- Training opportunities
- Additional benefits (mobile phone at your disposal with free subscription and reduced call rates for the family, company restaurant, dry cleaning and ironing, sports in our premises, Happy Hour, discounts for certain events and purchases ...)
Interested in a job at Mobistar?
Visit our page dedicated to recruitment
Would you like to work as a student? That’s possible at Mobistar.
During the summer or, in Mobistar Centers, all year round (Wednesdays and/or Saturdays).
In our Brussels and Ghent offices or in one of our Mobistar Centers.
Mainly as customer adviser in outlets as student job during the year. However, we sometimes hire students for various other functions during the summer.
- You are 18 or older
- You are bilingual or trilingual French-Dutch-English
- You communicate easily and you are comfortable when you interact with others
- Mobile phones and tablets are your Digital Native environment